Thank you for getting in touch
As promised, here's your 'Wedding Planning Checklist' and also as a special little thank you, you can also download my 'Wedding Budget Planner', as we all know how easy it is for a wedding budget to spiral out of control.
So, what happens now that you have made that first, all important step of getting in touch?
1) I will be in touch within the next 24hrs. If you haven't heard back from me within that time then please have a look in your spam folder, just in case it has ended up there.
2) Let's arrange to meet up. This is an informal chat that takes place at either your local coffee shop or pub but we could also have it at your venue if you want...it's entirely up to you. This meeting is a chance for you to ask me any questions that you are itching to ask, plus you can handle the products that I offer to see if you like the looks of them. There is no obligation to book me after this consultation, it is just a great opportunity to find out if I'm right for you.
3) If you liked what you saw at the initial meeting then just pop me an email saying that you'd like to book me and I'll send my contract through for you to sign. After you've signed the contract I'll send you your first invoice. This invoice is for the booking fee, which is 25% of your overall package. You get 5 days to pay the booking fee and once it is paid I then put your wedding date in my diary and book nothing else in for that day. I am now YOUR photographer.
4) If you've booked an engagement session with me I'll be in touch a few weeks after you've booked me to organise a date and location for the session. The session will then take place and you'll receive your images approximately 2 weeks after the photoshoot.
5) 6 weeks before your wedding I'll be in touch once again to arrange a final meeting before your big day. This meeting will take place 3-4 weeks before your wedding and the aim of it is to go over your timeline for the day, to discuss any 'must have' shots that the two of you really want, to talk about the group shots that you want and generally just a catchup so that we are both on the same page.
6) I will send you the final invoice for the remaining 75% of your package price. This is to be paid 28 days before your wedding.
7) It's your WEDDING DAY!! Woohoo!!
8) I will then edit your photos and aim to have them delivered to you in your online gallery within 6-8 weeks (although it's usually much quicker). You can then choose your favourite 35 photos and these are the ones that I'll have printed and delivered to you in your keepsake wooden USB and print box (depending on how quickly you choose your fav 35 images, the keepsake box will usually arrive 2 weeks after you've received your online gallery)
9) Enjoy you photos, share them with friends and family, print them as much as your heart desires and celebrate being married...I hear it's awesome!
10) Not really sure what to put here but I think having 10 stages looks better doesn't it...I'm all about those even numbers. So...ummmm...after I've delivered your images a review would be great, after all a big part of wedding photography is getting business from word of mouth and reviews.
But now you've got in touch I can't wait to meet you and learn all about your awesome wedding plans :)